Thursday, 4 April 2013

Easter Week-end (3)

And, in case you are feeling exhausted, just check the photos – we had a beautiful barbeque, prepared by Bengaly, the future brother-in-law, see below - mergues and brochettes - yum!

We shared family photographs, ate too much, and went to a French African DJ event sponsored by Guinness.  Oh yes – and after that the younger ones went out dancing …

This is us at the Guinness gig - taken by Thenain - you will notice real gig wristbands and everything!

I think we were all feeling a little cut off – there was much SKYPEing and I think, certainly from Jessie’s perspective, not nearly enough chocolate.  Jessie below right - could eat chocolate all day and as a Belgian would feel it her national service ....

 
But Monday morning – oh, joy – at 9.30 am we were doing aqua-aerobics in Johanne’s pool, rigorously  put through our paces by one of her ‘graduates’ – she has trained a whole team of Burkinabè guys to be personal trainers and they are TOUGH!  Then the market, then a meal – am I allowed to go to bed yet?
 
 
 
You will see that I was spotted as a likely burns victim and wrapped in a shirt.  Good thinking! Left to right - Bengaly, Jessie, Thenain, me, Johanne, Isabelle, Adam.  Adam is too glamorous to live.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment